Nordhavn continues its tradition of designing new platforms based on consumer demand, with the Nordhavn 63. Yacht owners fond of the Nordhavn 55 desired a similar option with more space, and the N63 delivers. The rugged feel and sleek appearance of the vessels are the same, but the N63, which has an 18-foot beam, helps out with width restrictions for slips. A major distinction of the 63 is that the aft wheelhouse has a boat deck and extended cockpit.
Increased interior and exterior space is a distinctive quality of the N63. The expansive volume makes room for additional amenities. Some examples follow:
- The freezer and washer/dryer are in a utility room just forward of the engine room door.
- Above-referenced area is larger than similar Nordhavns, and it includes a crew quarters to port with pipe berth and fixed berth at the forward end.
- A centerline guest stateroom, which comes standard, is another aspect of the yacht’s unique design.
- Also standard are four substantial port lights that open.
- The luxuriousness and spaciousness of the Nordhavn 63 may be best recognized when entering the cockpit door.
- There are two 700 Series Subzero refrigerator/freezers in the galley. The utility room has a U-Line freezer, which, altogether, provides adequate food storage for lengthy voyages.
Another luxurious feature standard on the Nordhavn 63 is raised paneled cherry wood. Two wrapping settees are situated in the commodious main saloon, on the same level with the galley, making it ideal for entertaining. Fresh air and sunshine can get to the galley through a unique hatch alcove over the top quality 5-burner cooktop by GE and convection/microwave oven, located portside of the Portuguese bridge. Buyers can choose from the latest samples of granite for their beautiful countertops, which are well-crafted trademarks of the Nordhavn brand.
The master cabin on the portside is two steps below the main saloon and near amidships. The bed is a walkaround that faces athwartships. The room also has a light, airy quality with two sizeable portholes. The first mate is sure to be pleased with the design of the master head. In fact, every aspect of the interior furnishings and layout of the Nordhavn 63 were planned to be beautiful as well as welcoming.
Yacht Tech, Inc. provides brokerage services for the purchase, sale and servicing of Nordhavn yachts across the globe. You can depend on our experts having a level of expertise and outreach that will expedite your needs as regards a Nordhavn 63 or any of the other high-quality yachts in the Nordhavn line. Contact Yacht Tech today at 561-776-5848.
NORDHAVN RETIRED MODELS
Yacht Tech can provide you brokerage solutions to sell your Nordhavn at a fair price.