Used Nordhavn 96 For Sale
Yacht enthusiasts looking for a boat manageable with no crew and yet styled like cruisers in the megayacht category need look no further than the brilliant Nordhavn 96.
Accommodations Of The Used Nordhavn 96 Yacht
The Nordhavn 96 has always been very popular, partly because of the ample space allotted in the design. The 10-foot cockpit extension incorporated into this used N96 yacht has allowed for additional space in the following areas that were already commodious, plus more:
- The pilothouse deck has a more sizeable upper master stateroom or sky lounge, depending on which of the layouts you choose
- Below decks in the lazarette and crew area
- The combination sky lounge, captain’s cabin and wheelhouse is almost 34 feet in length
- Galley and saloon measure 43 feet
- An enormous, full-width owner’s suite
- The roomy crew wing comprised of a spacious cabin and head aft with exterior entry and The fly bridge.
Twin MTU Series 60 engines rated at 600 hp each spin 48-inch propellers through 4.59 to 1 reduction gears, providing sufficient power for transoceanic cruising at speeds of up to 10 knots. The design of this used Nordhavn 96 yacht makes it possible to cruise for about 4,000 miles at a speed of approximately 9 knots before refueling is required. Propellers are protected within separate apertures, and maximum directional control is achieved with the integral skegs and a pair of attached rudders included in the twin configuration.
There are numerous machinery details and luxury features that come standard on this used Nordhavn 96 yacht and they include the following:
- A universal AC electrical system allowing for worldwide use
- Dual Onan generators
- Central hydraulics with 20-square-foot stabilizers, hydraulic bilge pumping and anchor wash downs and 50 hp bow and stern thrusters
- Air-conditioning system utilizing chilled water
- Automatic lazarette and engine room fire system, complete with dampers, for venting purposes
- 3,500 lb Marquipt davit
- 2,000 gallons-per-day water maker; and Outdoor Jacuzzi
The owner of a Nordhavn 96 typically enlists a professional to assist with personalized interior design. Furniture, textures and color choices are all elements that uniquely reflect the tastes and personalities of the owners. The interior is luxurious, but it’s also functional. Among the stunning features in the N96 are:
- Stone floors
- Exceptional hardwood finish
- Handsome moldings
- Well-engineered lighting
- The finest in modern fixtures
Among the numerous distinctions of the N96 is that, Lacey Kay, a Nordhavn 96, was the 2017 Winner of the International Yacht & Aviation Awards, a coveted achievement.
Yacht Tech, Inc. is thoroughly familiar with all the Nordhavn Yacht qualities that make their vessels worthy of worldwide recognition. For the best in Nordhavn brokerage services, contact Yacht Tech today at 561-776-5848.
NORDHAVN RETIRED MODELS
Yacht Tech can provide you brokerage solutions to sell your Used Nordhavn at a fair price.