We are excited to bring this gorgeous vessel to the market. Angela is hull #34 of the Nordhavn 55 line up. She is VAT paid and CE Certified.
Designed with long distance cruising in mind, this Nordhavn 55 is loaded with electronics and high end equipment to make crossing oceans an absolute pleasure.
The N55 is probably the best selling Nordhavn to date, and when you step aboard this vessel, you’ll clearly see why. If you are in the market for a Nordhavn 55, you can’t miss the opportunity to see this lovely boat.
ALL OF OUR VESSELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR CO-BROKERAGE AT A 50/50 SPLIT
To schedule an appointment please contact James Knight @ 561-776-5848 or email: email@example.com
Alternate contacts include: Paul Pelletier @ 772-323-8908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year: 2008
- Current Price: US$ 1,299,000 Tax Paid
- Length: 55′
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single / diesel
- Located In: Gibraltar, Gibraltar (UK)
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- YW#: 78861-3480967
Flag of Registry: Malta
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 55 ft 0 in
Beam: 18 ft 0 in
LWL: 50 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Ballast: 8500 lbs
Dry Weight: 124500 lbs
Total Power: 340 HP
Engine Brand: Lugger
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 1276
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2656
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 340 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Fiberglass (600 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Fiberglass (2250 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Fiberglass (120 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
The cockpit opens directly to the main salon. This design effectively expands the living area from the outside to inside. The asymmetrical cabin design allows for a wider main salon and galley and features a wide side deck to starboard.
A large, L-shaped settee and beautifully finished teak table are adjacent to two comfortable reading chairs. Two bar chairs face the pass-through counter top in the galley, which is two steps down from the saloon. The TV is in the Bar countertop and is fully retractable.
The owner’s stateroom is on the same level as the galley, and is located amidships where the motion is least objectionable on passage and at anchor. The Master cabin has a queen sized, walk-around bed. There are many drawers and two hanging lockers and a wall mount TV. The spacious head has a walk-in granite shower, sink and TECMA electric head.
Forward is the spacious VIP cabin with double sized berth, huge hanging locker, office area with desk & chair and private head with separate stall shower.
Up from the Galley & Salon is the Pilothouse and L-shaped settee. It has a full suite of electronics and doors on both sides to the boat deck, portuguese bridge and bow.
Up the ladder from the Boat Deck is the Fly Bridge and second complete helm station.
The Salon has easy access from the cockpit and has a beautiful L-shaped dinette to port and (2) comfortable chairs to Starboard.
- Air conditioning
- Saloon settee – Ultra Leather 291-3925 ‘Silk’
- Airtex TV Lift for 42″ TV located on galley counter
- Beautiful Star Burst designed extra large salon table
- Entertainment / wine locker cabinets w/ frosted glass
- Teak & Holly cabin sole
With full-sized home-style appliances, abundant storage cabinets and generous counter space, the galley will please the most demanding chef.
- Sub-Zero refrigerator with icemaker
- 4-burner GE stove and oven
- GE microwave/convection oven
- Broan trash compactor
- G.E. dishwasher
- Granite counter tops
- Garbage disposal w/ 3-way valve for direct overboard discharge
- Teak & Holly cabin sole
- (3) FURUNO MU170C monitors
- FURUNO FA 150 AIS Transponder
- FURUNO AIS PLT-PLG w/ cable
- FURUNO MFDBB multifunction display processor
- FURUNO DRS12A
- FURUNO DRS6A
- FURUNO HUB 101
- FURUNOXN13A/6 antenna
- FURUNO MFD 12
- FURUNO DFF1
- FURUNO F1501
- FURUNO PB150
- FURUNO 235DGT-MSE transducer
- 2, FURUNO RD30
- KVH FB 250 Trac phone
- FLIR Thermo vision Navigator camera
- (2) SIMRAD AP50 Autopilots
- SIMRAD RI35 Mk2 Rudder Indicator
- SIMRAD FU50
- SIMRAD RC25 rate compass
- 2, ACCUSTEER HPU212-200 Steering Pumps
- ACR Global Fix Cat 1 EPIRB
- 2, ICOM VHF 602 with Remote Command Mic
- FURUNO SC30 Sat .Compass
- NOBLETEC navigation center
Main propulsion is provided by the upgraded Lugger L1276A.2C, 340 hp diesel engine that turns a 3 1/2-inch Aquamet shaft via a 4:1 reduction ZF transmission. This amount of reduction allows the 40″ prop to turn slowly, greatly reducing noise and vibration. A dry exhaust, a signature design element of Nordhavns, eliminates the need for a large through-hull and raw water pump, greatly reducing the risk of failure at sea.
- LUGGER 1276 Main Engine (2656 hours)
- LUGGER L-984D wing engine (180 hours)
- Wing engine backup drive w/ folding propeller
- 20 kW Northern Lights generator in sound box with approx: 2,192 hrs.
- (2) 24v alternators on main engine
- 24v alternator on wing engine
- Hydraulic system: ABT 250 stabilizers, hydraulic windlass, hydraulic variable 25hp bow and stern thrusters, anchor wash and bilge pump with redundant hydraulic pumps on main and wing.
- SEAFIRE fire system – in engine room
- SEAFIRE fire system – in lazarette
- Oil change system
The Pilothouse is located amidships, up from the Galley, for minimal motion at sea. It provides excellent, 360 degree visibility. A full-sized helm chair puts the captain comfortably in command of his ship, with all electronics and controls within sight and in reach. Aft of the Stidd helm chair is an L-shaped settee and table, elevated for superior visibility and will seat three to four crew members. Beneath the settee are full-sized chart drawers and additional storage.
- Beautiful Star Burst designed pilothouse table
- Teak & Holly floors
Also a special feature of the N55’s pilothouse is it’s private stateroom complete with head and double-sized berth. Perfect for the off-watch crew on long passages, this area will also serve as a private guest stateroom.
- Mathers controls in wheelhouse and flybridge
- Port & starboard wing controls on Portuguese bridge w/ fiberglass doors
Deck And Other Equipment
- Fiberglass hard top with Stainless Steel supports
- 2 STIDD chairs
- FORCE 10 BBQ
- STEELHEAD davit upgrade
- GlLENDINNING shore power cord retractor
- SPUR line cutter
- Swim platform extension
- Underwater lights
- VILLAGE MARINE water maker SPW600
- BOSCH washer
- BOSCH dryer
- 4000W Magnum Inverter Charger 60hz
- 3000W Mastervolt Inverter
- 2 x Mastervolt Chargemaster 24V 100Amp
- Gleninning Shore Power Cord retractor aft
- 12KVA Isolation Transformer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.