1995 Nordhavn 46
The Nordhavn 46 is an exceptional trawler in that she is easily managed by a cruising couple yet can handle heavy seas when she’s asked. Her lines are timeless and she out-performs many of the newer Nordhavn designs. MACBADGER (N4646) is a low-hour example of this highly sought-after Nordhavn and she is priced to sell as her owners have purchased a larger Nordhavn.
In addition to a comprehensive general maintenance regime (e.g. fluids, filters, belts, etc.) being recently completed, she has received many upgrades over the last 18 months, notably …
- NEW Wing Engine cutlass bearing
- NEW Bottom paint and zincs
- NEW VHF radio
- NEW Air horn pump
- NEW washer/dryer combo
- NEW compass
- NEW AC units throughout vessel (four total) with new stainless-steel thru hulls
- NEW refrigerator
- NEW Carpeting throughout vessel
- NEW Transmission high pressure lines
- NEW Window seals throughout vessel
- NEW NAIAD stabilizer hydraulic pump
Having been recently surveyed, MACBADGER lacks surprises and is ready to cruise.
Additional information is forthcoming … contact us and we will be sure to keep you updated.
- Year: 1995
- Current Price: US$ 399,000
- Located in Quantico, Virginia
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Inboard / Diesel